One of the best parts of my job is all about brains. Brains! Picking them and making them bigger. What I mean is I’m constantly collecting insight from our experts (and others we’re friends with who you may know) to produce great content that will help you use video, webcasting and webinars in your communications strategy more effectively.
One of the core values of using multimedia is also efficiency, so with that in mind I thought I’d compile some of our top guides, articles, webinars and videos in one easy-to-use post. There’s a lot of content to digest so this would be a good one to bookmark and work through at your leisure.
As always, if you have a question that we haven’t answered here leave a comment—we’re happy to help.
- The Marketer’s Guide to Storytelling
- Video Best Practices Guide for Marketers
- The Essential Guide to Optimizing Multimedia for Mobile Audiences
- Multimedia Communications Guide for Marketing
- Multimedia Communications Guide for Fund Marketing
- Multimedia Communications Guide for Public Relations
- Multimedia Communications Guide for Internal Communications
- How to Record High-Quality Corporate Videos with an iPad
- 4 Mistakes Limiting the Success of Your Webcasts
- 15 Places to Find Remarkable Stories at Your Company
- The End of Boring Webcasts
- 7 Webinar Features Marketers Frequently Forget
- How to Attract Customers and Build Community with Storytelling (with Dave Kerpen)
- How to Maintain Control of Your Brand Online (with Jacques Hart)
- How to Produce Awesome Webinars (with Ann Handley)
- How to Fuel Your Video Content Machine (And Keep It Running) (with Ann Handley)
- How to Give Global Audiences a Better Webcast Experience
- 3 Ways to Make Your Webcast More Engaging
- How to Schedule Your Webinar Promotions
- 3 Ways to Extend the Reach of Your Webcast with Twitter
- 5 Content Creation Tips for Learning & Training Webcasts
What topic should we cover next? Leave a comment and let us know what you want to learn about.