Thomson ONE Corporate Intelligence
Information & Analytics Unique to Thomson Reuters
Gather competitive intelligence to identify opportunities and mitigate your counterparty risk using the same information and analytics that drive institutional investment decisions:
- Monitor market moving events with Reuters News and put the events in context with editorial commentary from Breakingviews
- View concise summaries of the most critical events using Significant Developments, our proprietary news analysis service
- Identify regional opportunities and risks with Datastream key economic indicators
- Research M&A activity by region or industry to learn which firms advised on a deal, what premium was paid, and how the deal was financed
- Understand sell-side views of your company, peers and industry with broker research and analyst estimates across 20+ measures
- Conduct peer analysis using Spreadsheet Link, our Excel add-in
- Benchmark your performance and capital structure against peers using Reuters as-reported and Worldscope standardized fundamentals
- Know what your peers are discussing with the investment community using StreetEvents webcasts, transcripts and briefs of their calls
- Track key developments across the companies you’re monitoring from a single Watchlist activity dashboard with links to the details
- Add contextual links between content on the Web and Thomson ONE with our free Companion add-in. When viewing Web content, Companion will identify the names of people and companies referenced in the Web story. Click on a name to view their profile in Thomson ONE.
Your Thomson ONE Corporate Intelligence subscription includes access to our Marketboard iPad app and Thomson ONE Mobile Blackberry app at no extra charge.
Both apps deliver the same information you access within Thomson ONE, including real-time quotes, Reuters News, Breakingviews, broker research, and StreetEvents transcripts.
[Include screenshots of Marketboard and T1]
API Solution for Enterprise-wide Insight
Our Knowledge Direct API solution makes it easy to provide your teams with access to Thomson Reuters information via your intranet or other internal systems. By providing access to consistent information across your enterprise, your teams can focus their time on analysis instead of rationalizing disparate data from multiple sources.
Use Knowledge Direct API to deliver:
- Company profiles
- Significant Developments
- Fundamentals – both standardized and as-reported
- Analyst estimates
- Broker and industry research
- Reuters News
- Market data
E-LEARNING VIDEOS & TRAINING
Already a Thomson ONE Corporate Intelligence client?
View our self-paced training videos or schedule a personalized training to optimize your use of the solution.