Investor Relations / IPO
Thomson ONE Investor Relations (IR)
Access the same information used by institutional investors and analysts, the way you need it—via the Web, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone and Android:
- First Call real-time research and analyst estimates
- StreetEvents webcasts and transcripts of corporate earnings and performance updates
- StreetEvents Watchlists so you know which buy-side firms are monitoring your company
- Reuters News and commentary
- Ownership analysis
- Smart Targets quantitative targeting models
- Worldscope and Reuters fundamentals (both as-reported and standardized)
IR Communications Solutions
Comply with disclosure regulations, increase the visibility of your company, and measure the impact of your communications. Our secure and reliable platforms include proprietary distribution channels that deliver your messages directly to the desktop of investors worldwide:
Whether you’re looking for an ongoing IR strategic program or insight into specific investor movements, only our analyst teams can provide a truly global perspective to help you:
- Understand institutional fund flows and the sector drivers impacting your shareholders and those of your peers - Equity Surveillance
- Know the true holdings of institutional investors in your company - Shareholder Identification & Analysis
- Identify and prioritize the investors you should be attracting - Investor Targeting
- Monitor and analyze daily trading activities of institutional investors - Special Situation Advisory Programs
Weekly Squawk Box for North America
Each Monday, our expert Advisory analysts will:
• Recap the prior week's key events and corporate earnings
• Highlight expectations for the current week
• Summarize Forex trends and asset fund flows
Register for our Squawk Box channel to receive these timely and concise audio and video updates.
NEW: IR Mobile Web App
NEW: Squawk Box Scroll Down to Register
Favorite IR Services Provider
IROs ranked Thomson Reuters their favorite service provider globally in IR Magazine survey.
“By partnering with Thomson Reuters, we’re able to work with a single provider for all of our IR needs – from our IR website and webcasts to ownership analysis and roadshow planning. This integrated approach allows our Thomson Reuters specialists to have a deeper understanding of our needs and objectives. In turn, it provides us with a more comprehensive view of the institutional investment community.”IR Executive at large-cap Business Equipment company
Trend Analysis Reports
Rising Dividends: Creating Opportunities - Download our complimentary report for insight into the latest dividend trends. This is a must-read if you’re looking to modify your company’s dividend policy to attract investors.
Asia Pacific - the Investment Landscape - Download our complimentary report to better understand the investment landscape in Asia Pacific. This is a must-read for any company looking to attract capital from this fast-growing region.