Our Equity Surveillance program is designed for U.S.-based companies seeking to understand how global macroeconomic developments are impacting the performance of their stock, peers and sector. Our analysts will benchmark your share performance against peers on an ongoing basis, track fund flows in and out of your sector and identify the factors driving the flows.
Is your company based outside of the U.S.? Learn about our Shareholder Analysis services.
Why Thomson Reuters
- Global perspective – As the only provider with clients across all sectors and regions, we deliver the most comprehensive analysis of capital flows and developments.
- In-depth knowledge of your industry – Our analyst teams are organized by industry to provide you with focused analysis.
- Insight into buy-side decision making - Because Thomson Reuters works with the largest community of buy- and sell-side professionals, we have unique insight into the factors that drive buy-side investment decisions.
- Unique information & analytics – We analyze the same Thomson Reuters information that drives institutional investment decisions.
Unique Information & Analytics
Using our advisory research database, our analysts are able to quickly mine and correlate institutional-quality information only available from Thomson Reuters, including:
- AutEx for block trading data and indications of interest
- StreetEvents Watchlists for tracking institutional investors monitoring your company
- StreetEvents calendar, transcripts, and guidance data for peer analysis
- StreetEvents Interest for monitoring how an institutional investor's interest in your company is evolving based on their participation in your communications over time
- Lipper mutual fund data to monitor capital flows and performance
- Smart Targets to anticipate investor risks and opportunities, and identify the factors driving the predicted buying and selling activities for each investor
- First Call research and estimates for real-time insight into sell-side sentiment
- Smart Estimates to focus on the most accurate analysts
- Reuters News for the most timely market-moving news
- Worldscope fundamentals for analysis of standardized financials across your peer group
- Reuters fundamentals for analysis of as-reported financials
- Datastream for key economic indicators to assess regional developments
- SDC deals data to monitor transactions across your peer group and industry
Download our fact sheet to understand how our Advisory analysts use the information unique to Thomson Reuters.
Weekly Squawk Box for North America
Each Monday, our expert Advisory analysts will:
• Recap the prior week's key events and corporate earnings
• Highlight expectations for the current week
• Summarize Forex trends and asset fund flows
Register for our Squawk Box channel to receive these timely and concise audio and video updates.