Special Situation Advisory Programs
- Our analysts monitor broker activity throughout each trading day, searching for activity by brokers with a history of representing shareholder activists or corporate raiders.
- We search for accumulations by firms that may have agendas that conflict with your management’s strategy.
- We match the daily broker activity with your daily DTC stock settlement data to identify likely buyers and sellers on a near real-time basis.
- We inform you of irregular trading patterns as soon as they are uncovered.
- We provide you with daily trading reports so you can keep your management apprised of key developments and changes.
Why Thomson Reuters
- Insight into broker tendencies – We have the most comprehensive database of the historical activities of brokers, enabling us to most accurately identify those with a tendency to represent shareholder activists or corporate raiders.
- Institutional-quality information – Only our analysts have access to tools such as AutEx which is used by brokers to post indications of interest. AutEx also tracks block trading activity.
- Buy-side relationships – Our analysts are in constant contact with the buy-side, giving them visibility into the firms’ agenda and factors driving their trading decisions.
“We’ve been extremely satisfied with the services we received over the last two months. [Our analysts] have been incredibly responsive to our needs. I would strongly recommend them and the Special Situations Advisory Program.”VP Investor Relations, large cap Technology company
Download Sample Report
Featured Related Solution
Thomson ONE Investor Relations – your real-time shareholder information will be integrated within the ownership components of this Web-based solution so you can incorporate the most up-to-date data in your analysis.