Webcasts for Investor Relations
Benefits of IR Webcasts
- Meet regulatory requirements by communicating your performance updates and key developments to all stakeholders at one time
- Better engage audiences with compelling, multimedia content
- Cost effectively expand the reach of your message to global audiences in different time zones who can view your webcast on-demand
Why Thomson Reuters
- Experience – Working with more than 5,000 companies worldwide, we produce more webcasts than any other provider. This has given us the experience to manage any situation and consistently deliver high quality, reliable webcasts that incorporate IR best practices.
- Unique distribution networks – Only Thomson Reuters can embed your webcasts into the daily workflow of investors. We will distribute you webcast across our StreetEvents solutions which are used by more than 50,000 institutional and millions of retail investors. You can also post your webcast on your own corporate channel on Reuters Insider—our video news source used by financial professionals worldwide.
- Measurable events – Use Thomson ONE Investor Relations to measure the impact of your webcasts. Know which institutional investors attended, their ownership data, investment style and how their participation in your webcasts has evolved over time.
Our Webcast Platform Features
- Customized branding and design to reinforce your corporate identify
- Flexible platform using Windows Media and Flash formats – no downloads required
- Control booth providing a single interface for keeping all presenters on track, monitoring audience attendance, and moderating inbound questions
- Interactivity to gather audience feedback using real-time Q&A, polling and exit surveys
- Smartcodes to track the URLs from which your webcast is being accessed
- Social sharing to extend your reach to networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Twitter integration to allow attendees to follow conversations about your webcast by displaying tweets in the player window based on hashtag or account handle
- Audience analytics so you can understand user behavior (how long participants watched, who asked a question, etc.)
- Mobile access on iOS-powered devices such as iPhones and iPads
- Multi-language support to meet the needs of your global audiences
Production Services for Live Events
When webcasting a live event such as an Analyst Day, there are many moving parts to consider. Our experienced onsite producers will work with you to design a solution that meets both your creative and budgetary needs.
Stay focused on your message and presentation knowing that we will deliver:
- Signal acquisition for live video webcasts including fiber and satellite feeds
- Broadcast-quality video cameras
- Pro audio microphones, mixers and recording equipment
- Full-service lighting and staging
- Public address systems and projection equipment
- Translation services
- Complete project management
Optimize your Earnings Announcements
We partner with Thomson Reuters because of the reliability of their webcast platform and the peace of mind we experience knowing our event will be executed to the highest standard.Jake Whitman, Public Relations, AMD
BEST PRACTICES GUIDE
Download the Multimedia Communications Guide for Investor Relations. Learn which multimedia tools you should use across your IR communications, and how frequently you should be communicating.
Give your audience single-sign on access to your webcasts, webinars and video series, and create a dynamic online experience with a custom branded portal.