Investor Relations Websites
Meet the information needs of investors and journalists with our IR Website solution. We develop, host and maintain award-winning IR websites for more than 2,000 companies worldwide. Your Thomson Reuters-hosted IR website will incorporate the look and feel of your company’s corporate website, providing visitors with a seamless experience.
Our IR Website Solution Features
The sites we design incorporate robust content and tools that provide transparency into your company along with a rich user experience. These include:
- News & regulatory releases
- SEC filings
- First Call analyst estimates
- Ownership data
- Detailed financial information
- Reuters fundamentals
- Interactive stock chart
- Interactive company calendar
- Downloadable presentations
- RSS feeds
- Email alerts
- Social network sharing capabilities
- Disclosure capsule - this is part of our Web-based Disclosure solution in the U.S.
Why Thomson Reuters
- Insight into institutional preferences - Because Thomson Reuters works with the largest community of buy- and sell-side professionals, we have unique insight into how they prefer to conduct their research and gather information on a company.
- Investor distribution network – Only Thomson Reuters can embed your website content into the daily workflow of investors. We will distribute your updates across our StreetEvents solutions which are used by more than 50,000 institutional investment firms and millions of retail investors.
- Time saving tools – Use Thomson ONE Investor Relations to access detailed metrics on the traffic to your site, and benchmark your traffic against peers. Our U.S. clients can also use Thomson ONE Investor Relations to publish releases to their website and other key outlets, making it easy for investors to find the information they need.