Thomson ONE Investor Relations
Thomson ONE IR is designed to increase the impact of your IR programs. Your Thomson ONE IR subscription gives you access to the information and analytics of this powerful solution via the Web, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone and Android:
- Access the same Thomson Reuters information and analytics used by institutional investors and analysts
- Gain unique insight into buy-side decision making
- Leverage time saving tools to monitor developments, prioritize your outreach, plan your investor meetings and analyze your peers
- Monitor all components of your IR program using this single solution
Information & Analytics
Access the same information and analytics that drive institutional investment decisions:
- Monitor market moving events with Reuters News
- Understand how the sell-side views your company, peers and industry with First Call real-time research and analyst estimates across 20+ measures
- Prepare for analyst calls by viewing the StreetEvents webcasts and transcripts of your peers’ calls
- Get detailed profiles of firms and funds, including their holdings data, investor type and contact details
- Analyze equity ownership changes across your company and peers
- Monitor your outreach efforts and effectively plan investor meetings using our robust Contact Management System (CMS)
- Benchmark your performance against your peers using Worldscope and Reuters fundamentals
- Access viewership and traffic reports if you use our webcast and IR Website solutions
Insight into Investor Behavior & Activity
Because Thomson Reuters also serves the needs of institutional investors, we're able to leverage our buy-side relationships to provide you with insight into their decision-making and activities - all accessible from Thomson ONE IR:
- Know which investors are monitoring your company because they recently added you to their StreetEvents Watchlist
- Anticipate the trading decisions of an institutional investor with Smart Targets. Using our proprietary ownership models, Smart Targets highlights the major factors driving the buying and selling decisions of a firm or fund. One model is for firms and funds without any current equity holdings in your company and the other is for existing shareholders. Both models have been back-tested on 10 years of global ownership data to ensure they can be accurately applied to all regions, companies and public investors.
- Monitor how investor interest in your company is evolving with StreetEvents Interest which tracks the participation of institutional investors across your communications over time
- Access exclusive analysis of emerging trends and best practices on IRHub
We know your time is very valuable which is why we've included time-saving tools within Thomson ONE IR:
- Investor Targeting Chart: Identify investors posing the greatest risk and opportunity using our scatter plot chart
- Itinerary Planner with map view: Easily plan your conferences and roadshows
- Contact Management System: Easily synchronize your contacts and events between Thomson ONE IR and Microsoft Outlook
- StarMine Analyst Ratings: Quickly identify most and least accurate analysts covering your company and peers
- Spreadsheet Link: Accelerate your peer analysis using our Excel add-in
Consolidated View of your IR Program
Daily Monitor is your personalized and dynamically updated homepage that brings together all components of your IR program so you can quickly view the developments impacting your company, peers and industry. Easily customize the layout of your Daily Monitor to suit your needs.
Watch this 2 minute video for an overview of what you can do with the Daily Monitor.
- Be notified of price/ volume changes, ownership changes, new Advisory reports, post-webcast reports, and other information relevant to you
- View top buyers and sellers of your company’s shares over the past 12 months and see how they align with top buyers and sellers in your sector
- Identify investors who should but do not currently own shares in your company
- See which investors have recently added or removed your company from their StreetEvents watchlist
Tablet & Mobile Access
All Thomson ONE IR clients who use the solution's Contact Management System (CMS) also have free access to our IR Mobile web app. With this app, you can manage your investor interactions, create and edit events, enter meeting notes and access shareholder information directly from your iPad, iPhone or Android. All of the information is synchronized with the CMS information in Thomson ONE IR.
Your Thomson ONE IR subscription also includes access to our Marketboard iPad app and Thomson ONE Mobile Blackberry app at no extra charge.
Both apps deliver the same information you access within Thomson ONE IR, including real-time quotes, Reuters News, First Call research, StreetEvents transcripts, firm profiles and events you’ve entered in the Contact Management System.
NEW: IR Mobile Web App
Manage your IR events and contacts from your iPad, iPhone & Android.
“IR Mobile has everything I need to manage my events from the road.”
Director of IR at Manufacturing Company
Already a Thomson ONE IR CMS client? Scan this QR code using your iPad, iPhone or Android to launch the app.
“Thomson ONE Investor Relations connects our communications and ownership insight, providing us with multiple indicators of buy-side tendencies…It is a very complete product and we’re continuously discovering new ways it can help us streamline our workflow.”IR Executive at large-cap Business Equipment company