Webcasts & Webinars for Marketing in Financial Services
With Thomson Reuters Multimedia Centre you can engage your investor and advisor networks more frequently, helping you retain and increase assets under management:
- Increase transparency into your investment strategy and performance results with engaging multimedia content.
- Update investors and advisors on new investment products and services.
Differentiate your offerings in a competitive marketplace through education and thought leadership programs.
Webcasts and webinars allow you to educate investors and empower your sales channel to speak confidently about your products. Research departments are using multimedia to deliver proprietary insight with more impact and facilitate deeper comprehension of their content. And if you’re presenting at conferences, webcasting enables you to meet compliance requirements, increase interactivity and improve brand awareness.
- Extend the reach of your message to investors and advisors by publishing webcasts and videos to your website, partner channels and mobile devices. Embed your communications directly into the workflow of financial professionals worldwide through our unique distribution networks, including Reuters Insider.
- Increase investor and advisor engagement with compelling multimedia content delivered live and on-demand using our interactive, easy-to-use platform. Leveraging our experience producing over a thousand short-form videos a month for Reuters Insider, we can help you develop content that will resonate with the financial professionals you’re targeting.
- Measure your success with detailed audience analytics and share actionable intelligence with stakeholders.
World-class Support Around the Globe
We are the only provider of webcasting solutions with operation centers in 4 continents to support your needs wherever you are. We also have local service teams around the world who understand regional requirements and can advise you on webcast and webinar best practices.
Need to webcast in multiple languages? We offer translation services and captioning so you can meet the needs of your global audiences.
Increase Traffic to Your Webcasts & Webinars
Looking for cost-effective ways to attract more people to your virtual events? Through our network of media distribution partners—including Reuters Media—we can help you promote your content to highly targeted audiences. We also offer guaranteed lead generation programs so you pay only for conversions that meet your criteria. Our programs include:
- Distribution via our proprietary channels such as Reuters Insider used by financial professionals worldwide
- Banner ad placements
- E-newsletter sponsorships
- Print and mobile advertising
- Contact list procurement and management
- Email campaign management and creative services
Webcast Platform Features
Our webcast solutions are delivered through Multimedia Centre, an easy-to-use, flexible platform Centre that requires no download and uses Windows Media and Flash formats. Our feature-rich platform includes:
- Customized branding and design to reinforce your corporate identity or campaign
- Control booth providing a single interface for keeping all presenters on track, monitoring audience attendance, viewing poll results and moderating inbound questions
- Interactivity to gather audience feedback using real-time Q&A, polling and exit surveys
- Smartcodes to track the URLs from which your webcast is being accessed
- Social sharing to extend your reach to networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Twitter integration to allow attendees to follow conversations about your webcast by displaying tweets in the player window based on hashtag or account handle
- Audience analytics so you can understand user behavior (how long participants watched, who asked a question, etc.)
- Security settings to control access to your content
- Mobile access on iOS-powered devices, including iPhones and iPads
- Multi-language support to meet the needs of your global audiences
- Registration pass-through and single sign-on to streamline access to your content
A Single Partner for Your Production Needs
When webcasting a live event, there are many moving parts to consider. Our experienced onsite producers will work with you to design a solution that meets both your creative and budgetary needs. Stay focused on your message and presentation knowing that we will deliver:
- Signal acquisition for live video webcasts including fiber and satellite feeds
- Broadcast-quality video cameras
- Pro audio microphones, mixers and recording equipment
- Full-service lighting and staging
- Public address systems and projection equipment
- Translation services
- Complete project management
“Thomson Reuters helped us design a multimedia marketing campaign to increase our brand awareness and generate qualified leads…with greater ROI than traditional methods.”Bryon Smith - SVP, Direct Response Marketing, City National Bank
Learn how Jackson National Life Distributors is using video webcasts to educate advisors and more effectively market their products.
Download the Multimedia Communications Guide for Fund Marketing. Learn which multimedia tools you should use to increase investor and advisor engagement, and how frequently you should be communicating.
Give your audience single-sign on access to your webcasts, webinars and video series, and create a dynamic online experience with a custom branded portal.