Webcasts & Webinars for Marketing & PR
With our customizable webcast and webinar solutions delivered on our reliable Multimedia Centre platform, you can easily expand the reach of your marketing messages, improve audience engagement and conversions, and measure the volume of leads you generate.
Invite global audiences to participate in your virtual marketing events and webinar programs by delivering an interactive live or on-demand broadcast to their computers and mobile devices.
- Design registration pages and players that incorporate elements from your corporate identity to create a unique, brand-centric user experience for your audience.
- Turn attendees into participants through real-time Q&A, surveys and polls. Extend the conversation to social media with Twitter integration.
- Use the registration form and other audience analytics to add new contacts to your marketing database, identify follow-up opportunities, and score leads for sales.
World Class Support Around the Globe
We’re the only provider of webcasting solutions with operation centers on 4 continents to support your needs wherever you are. We also have local service teams around the world who understand regional requirements and can advise you on webcast and webinar best practices.
Need to webcast in multiple languages? We offer translation services and captioning so you can meet the needs of your global audiences.
Increase Traffic to Your Webcasts & Webinars
Looking for cost-effective ways to attract more people to your virtual events? Through our network of media distribution partners—including Reuters Media—we can help you promote your content to highly targeted audiences. We also offer guaranteed lead generation programs so you pay only for conversions that meet your criteria. Our programs include:
• Distribution via our proprietary channels such as Reuters Insider used by financial professionals worldwide
• Banner ad placements
• E-newsletter sponsorships
• Print and mobile advertising
• Contact list procurement and management
• Email campaign management and creative services
• Digital advertising on Times Square signs in New York City
Webcast Platform Features
Our webcast solutions are delivered through Multimedia Centre, an easy-to-use, flexible platform that requires no download and uses Windows Media and Flash formats. Our feature-rich platform includes:
- Customized branding and design to reinforce your corporate identify or campaign
- Control booth providing a single interface for keeping all presenters on track, monitoring audience attendance, viewing poll results and moderating inbound questions
- Interactivity to gather audience feedback using real-time Q&A, polling and exit surveys
- Social sharing to extend your reach to networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Twitter integration to allow attendees to follow conversations about your webcast by displaying tweets in the player window based on hashtag or account handle
- Smartcodes to track the URLs from which your webcast is being accessed
- Audience analytics so you can understand user behavior (how long participants watched, who asked a question, etc.)
- Security settings to control access to your content
- Mobile access on iOS-powered devices, including iPhones and iPads
- Multi-language support to meet the needs of your global audiences
- Registration pass-through and single sign-on to streamline access to your content
A Single Partner for Your Production Needs
When webcasting a live event such as a product launch, there are many moving parts to consider. Our experienced onsite producers will work with you to design a solution that meets both your creative and budgetary needs. Stay focused on your message and presentation knowing that we will deliver:
- Signal acquisition for live video webcasts including fiber and satellite feeds
- Broadcast-quality video cameras
- Pro audio microphones, mixers and recording equipment
- Full-service lighting and staging
- Public address systems and projection equipment
- Translation services
- Complete project management
BEST PRACTICES GUIDE
Give your audience single-sign on access to your webcasts, webinars and video series, and create a dynamic online experience with a custom branded portal.